A safer way to help my kitties stay cleaner.


My two kitties have been really stinky lately. There cat boxes are gross! As much as I love them I can not handle that they go potty in a box then walk all over me. So I needed to come up with something to make me feel better about that. I looked up a natural way to fix the problem.. I mixed Vinegar with water. Now when I clean their box I spray a bit of that in the litter and mix it around and it makes the stink go away. I am very happy now. And its completely safe. Honestly I did not think they would use it after I sprayed the litter. They did though.



Interchangeable Headband! 4 piece set. Click image for more details.



SAVE 50%! Click image for more Info!



SPECIAL - SAVE 14%! Click image for more details.



First time costumer? Free shipping! Just add code FIRSTREP at check out. Returning costumer? I have one for you too! Any order over $30 you receive free shipping also!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Look

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

Free Victorian Santa Cross Stitch Pattern