Social Networking And How It Makes You Feel.

Glazewear Lip Gloss 3-Pack only $4.00!

In the beginning I was addicted to facebook and myspace. I found so many of my old friends and made more. I was really thankful. Now I am not so sure. For a while I could not figure out why I was so lonely all the time. I started to think about it and I started to wonder if it could possibly be facebook! Seems like I am always sad or wishing I could be there with my old friends or see my family as they do things without me and chat about it on facebook. How about you? How does social media make you feel?

I have asked this question in other areas of the net and I have been getting some pretty interesting responses. More are talking of how "annoyed" they are by other and their "bragging" and making them feel "less" of a person. Interesting. I have felt that same way. But I have also learned a lot from it. I have learned that I can say something and others will respond to me as if I am making them feel bad and they do not need to. That is just a small thing in my life. If I shared my bad - they would not feel so bad. I thought about that for a while and came to this conclusion.

THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE! They are only talking about the "good" things in their lives. And that is ALL you hear about. And who is to say they are not embellishing that truth? You are missing out on the bad. Be happy with who you are. Cherish YOU! Since I have thought of this - they do not make me feel bad anymore.. Just sad that I can not see them. Juuussstttt sad.. I miss my family. I really do. Aw.. I made myself cry! hahahahah.. Stupid.
Foot Works! Buy 1 Get 1 for .99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Look

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

Free Victorian Santa Cross Stitch Pattern