Art classes for this year are almost over! And so is Campaign 11.

There is only a couple more days till Campaign 11 is over. If you missed anything of course you know you can still put in for a backorder later. :) I will keep those links open to you at all times! Today I am tired. Its cloudy outside. It keeps raining a little here.. a little there...

I am hoping this summer I can paint a little more. I really need to find a groove where I can kinda pace myself. Kinda like when I was in school. One hour for this subject a day.. Another for this subject. So I have Family - Painting - Crocheting - Avon. Just need to figure out how to delegate it all. Staying off the net would probably help a lot! hahahaha...

This is the last week for my art classes. I really did not think it would bother me too much. Yesterday I ended one and when all the children were telling me their stories about their silly animals - I honestly did not hear much of them. I just watched the kids as they talked. I looked at their faces and their happy eyes. I then became very sad. I am going to miss them! And with all this crazy weather I will worry for them also. I almost started to cry when I thought of all of this. I had to hide it from them. When the last child was in their car with their parent waving goodbye to me as if they would see me again soon - the tears just came out. I could not stop them! I also prayed for their safe return and for the Angels to look over them. This is my second school year with them but this time it really hit me. I am not like the normal teachers. I do not rotate them out after the year is over. I usually have the same children all year long and then into the next. Well that is how it has worked out so far. They have all stolen my heart. I have one more to go this week. It's going to be hard for me also. But I will not let them see me sad. But I know I will cry on my way home again. I could cry right now just typing this out.



Do you need some EYE MAKE UP REMOVER? Its on sale right now! For only .99 cents! It will even remove waterproof mascara.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

A New Look

Victorian Sachet Cross Stitch Pattern