So much for $10! Plus Free Shipping!

Check out some of these big savings you can find in Campaign 13! Here you can get this Imari four piece set for only $9.99! And let us not forget this great four piece set that comes with GlimmerSticks Liquid eye liner
a wonderful little makeup bag, Makeup remover and mascara. Oh and here is another one. Foot Works. Have you ever tired it?
This stuff really does work! I am not just saying that. You can get all this and try it for yourself. I use it myself all the time. I am actually unwilling to show off my feet if I do not use it. Another lotion that I really like is Moisture Therapy.
A woman I met once told me that this lotion is for "working hands". She uses it after she works in her yard. I wish I had a picture of her garden! She had more snap piece to last a year! So much food. I know you have heard of Skin So Soft. Well guess what? They have a 4 piece deal in here too! You can get the Body Lotion, two shower gels (which by the way smell really good. I use them myself) and a splash of ANEW Night Sterling Emulsions!
Normally you can pick up the Emulsions for $32 at full price or on sale now at $27. So maybe now would be a good time to check out these great offers! Do not miss them! For Free Shipping with your FIRST TIME order type in FIRSTREP for your code at checkout! And make sure you see my picture at the top of the page before you are done checking out! Thank you so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

A New Look

Victorian Sachet Cross Stitch Pattern