My New Fan Page!

Introducing my new fan page! Frankie's Avon FanPage on Facebook!  I decided that I am going to delete my recent page because I really needed to add my own name in the title. However you can not change the name of your fan page on facebook unless you have under 100 fans. When I would try to ask others to take their names off just so that I could change it then put them back on - more people would just keep coming! Not that I am not thankful! By all means I am very thankful. However it was too much to keep up with. So I decided that I would create a new one. And those who are my friends and family would soon start to pile in! The other fan page takes 14 days I guess to delete after you have pressed the "delete" button. So its just kinda sitting there. I will just let it delete. :) So this is the one that I will now focus on! Thank you for your support and your friendship!! It means a lot to me! Thank you very much! XOXO Frankie  AND REMEMBER - LEAVE ME A SHOUT OUT ON MY WALL SO I CAN RETURN THE "LIKE". I WILL ALSO SHARE YOUR BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS WITH OTHERS FROM MY WALL! 

Comments

  1. Good decision on adding your own name! That way, your followers can easily identify you and the page. I will go over your page and look at your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

A New Look

Victorian Sachet Cross Stitch Pattern