Fake Eye Lashes?

For a while now I have been wanting to try false eye lashes. I know that there are products out there that are supposed to help your eyelashes grow thicker and longer (for example: ANEW Lash-Transforming Mascara + Serum
)but I am always looking for "natural" ways also. So I did some internet searching. I found some advice and I wanted to share it with you.

Of course this remedy does not work right away. It takes time. Kinda like selling Avon! Not an overnight success! hahaha... Anyways. All joking aside -

One way to naturally get longer thicker lashes is to apply olive oil to your eyelids at night. Make sure you message the oil onto your eyelids so that it gets all over it. Make sure you do not get the oil in your eyes though. Do this before you go to bed at night and then wash it off in the mornings. I read that you can use other oils such as castor oil, and even Vasoline. However I am not really thinking that Vasoline is a very "natural" thing to put on your eyes or your body period. So I think I will skip that one! Now if you decide to try this - Remember.. I am not an expert and I am just telling you what I have read others say! So you can try these ideas at your own risk. I am going to consider it. So if you decide to try this.. Could you keep us updated? THANKS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Look

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

Free Victorian Santa Cross Stitch Pattern