No more songs stuck in my head!

I really get frustrated when a silly song gets stuck in my head. So yesterday I figured out a way to get rid of it. Every time I would try to sing the song in my mind - I would replace the words with BLAH BLAH BLAH.. But you can not sing that in the songs same tune. It has to be just blah blah blah as if you are saying it to be a jerk! Know what I mean.. It worked.. You can try it and tell me if it works next time! That reminds me. Remember when I posted about how I was sending my grandmother and mother an avon care package for mothers day? I realized a couple days ago - I sent it to myself. I can not believe I did that. Yes I can.







Avon Solutions and NAIL EXPERTS Sale: 3 for $9.99 on select items! SAVE up to $15.50

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

A New Look

Victorian Sachet Cross Stitch Pattern