Hi Everyone!

I was poking around my site at all the new sales
that are going on so I wanted to share with you ...
those sales! FRANKIE'S AVON SALES SEARCH

Have you tried Avon's Virtual MakeOver? If you have not seen it yet feel free to check it out. Just follow this link and see what it is all about : Vitural MakeOver By Avon

Not a ton has been going on with me these days. I have been kinda busy working on The Art Of Necking blog and my art blog. My babies are back in school and my youngest is just starting out school for the first time this year. She is now is Preschool. She likes it very much. She says the only things that she doesn't like is that she is there too long (3 hours) and her teacher likes to boss everyone around. My oldest is now starting her second year in college. I am very proud of her. I am also starting my Young Rembrant classes again next week. I am excited for that. Well I should get back to the kids. I need to read to them before they go to bed tonight. I hope you are all safe and healthy tonight!
XO FRANKIE!

Have you ever heard of a Corpse Flower? You can read a little about one here - Frankie Stockman Art Blog
Or maybe you want to learn a little about Kung Fu Volleyball?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Look

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

Free Victorian Santa Cross Stitch Pattern