BUGS BUGS BUGS!


Here where I live we had a very mild winter. I know that a lot of us did in the US actually. Well I was told that when you have mild winters then the bugs are going to be awful in the summer. I wasn't really worried about it till the other day when I saw a bug on the wall. Went to see what it was and noticed it is a mosquito! ALREADY? So I jumped on the computer and ordered some skin so soft oil for all of us. One of my daughters is playing softball this year and so when I thought about the evenings when I would have to go out and sit in the bugs - I had no happy thoughts. Glad I sell AVON and know about skin so soft. Now I just got the oil because I know it works for the bugs too. My Uncles used it when they went to deer camp for many many years. I do not believe they go anymore now that we are all older but they did every year when I was a kid. I think they wore pantyhose too! :) Either way I am stocking up! Are you??? Here is a link for the skin so soft. - I also bought the lotions for glowing skin because I wanted to try it out. I got all four bottles for only 9.99! So I am going to try it out. I will for sure let you know what I think of it! :):)
 Want to try it out? It is on sale! SKIN SO SOFT  If it doesn't work the way you think it should then send it back for a full refund! And remember if you are a first time costumer - shipping is free with any size order with this code at check out - FIRSTREP. Also do not forget that any orders over 30 are also free! Questions about shipping? Go to Questions About Shipping With Avon?   Have a great summer. Do not forget to check out these great gift ideas for mothers day! Gift Ideas for Mom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Look

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

Free Victorian Santa Cross Stitch Pattern