Looking to make a few extra dollars?

First I am going to give you Avon's slogan then I am going to tell you my own personal oppinion.

Considering a career as an Avon Representative? As a Representative, your earnings potential depends on you and your ability to provide reliable and courteous service to your customers. There is no limit to what you can achieve, even as a traditional Representative. And now there is more. You can broaden your sales skills by training as an Avon Beauty Advisor. And in many markets, we now have Leadership programs that reward you for developing your business and making it bigger. In leadership, you have a true entrepreneurial opportunity. By introducing others to the benefits of selling for Avon, you can build and mentor your own Downline of Representatives.

 I am not going to tell you that selling Avon is going to make you rich over night! I would not do that to you. I decided to sell Avon because I wanted to make a little extra money because I can not work out of the house right now with all my little ones running around. I knew that I would not be making a huge amount of money. But, I would be doing something. If you are like me and are always at home and feel like you want to do a little more - this could be your opportunity. I am speaking from the heart when I say that I love my kids so much and I would never want to be away from them but sometimes we have to do something for ourselves. You can not help your family be happy if you yourself are not happy with who you are. The main thing however is you have to be patient and know yourself. If you are not sure about getting out and knocking on doors or are not a very social person there is always the option of online sales! If you think you might want to give it a shot let me know I will answer any questions you might have.

If you are interested or want to learn a little more about what it takes to get started then please click the link. If you are not sure and want to talk to me a little bit about it - please do not hesitate to leave me a message!


And remember that results may vary accordingly. 

XO XO 
Frankie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Look

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

Free Victorian Santa Cross Stitch Pattern