FREE SHIPPING! Free shipping!


This week my son graduated. He is my second child now to graduate High School. My first born is in Italy for the first time visiting with my family and she went alone. So you can only imagine my emotional roller coaster. Sadness, pride and fear! Kids! Oh and my youngest graduated from Pre - K! They make me old but they make me more happy than anything I have ever experienced in my entire life! I would never want to change anything. If it were not for them - I would not be who I am and who I am striving to be as I get older. :) Now I have four more babes to graduate. My next one in line will graduate in two years. 


Avon has some cool deals going on this campaign 12. I hope you don't mind if I share a couple with you. :):)
PURSES


Jewelry

MakeUp




And there is so much more for you to see! For Avon's special promotions please go to : Special offers and promotions

For some of "THEE BEST" foot care products, check out Foot works from Avon! : Foot Works

Looking for something for Fathers Day? Avon has great gifts and gadgets for the greatest guy in your life! Fathers Day Gifts From Avon

Here is a cool thing also. Only till May 30th you can get free shipping on ANY size order no matter if you are a first time or returning costumer with code FSMAY1 at checkout. If you happen to be a first time costumer - save your Firstrep code for another time! Use the May code first. :) 

I really do appreciate the time that you spend with me and when you purchase an item from my store you have no idea how excited I get. I ring it through the house! Everyone hears about it. It's an event here. So again - thank you so very very much! 


First time costumer? Free shipping with any size order with code FIRSTREP at checkout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Look

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

Free Victorian Santa Cross Stitch Pattern