Baby Doll Dress FREE CROCHET PATTERN - INTERMEDIATE

Baby Doll Dress FREE CROCHET PATTERN

I was just wondering if was the only one that has like 80 different projects going and not wanting to really work on one thing or the other.... Then when that happens,  overwhelm sets in and I just feel like I can never get them all done. One at a time one at a time right? WRONG! I just start a whole other project that I know is small and I know I will get done leaving all the others to frustrate me another day. HA!

So if you are like me then you will appreciate this pattern that I am going to put in here! Its a cute little baby doll dress! First time for me making clothing. Gotta start somewhere! :) 
PhotobucketDRESS: Finished size is about 4" x 4"1/2. Use an H hook. Grab some buttons or maybe some ribbon for the neck of the dress. Its yours so you can decorate it how ever you want! :) I used orange yarn because - it was easy to reach from where I was sitting at the time ;) Pink I think or yellow would be much cuter. Maybe even pink and then changing to white when you do the ruffle on the bottom and around the neck area. Read the pattern through before you decide :) And see the pictures! 
Have FUN! 

With MC, CH 18 loosely; join with sl st to form ring. 
Rnd 1. (rs) Ch 3 (counts as first dc throughout), 2 dc in next ch, (dc in next ch, 2 dc in next ch) around; join with sl st to first dc; 27 dc. 

Rnd 2. Ch 3 dc in next dc, 2 dc in next dc, (dc in next 2 dc, 2 dc in next dc) around; join with sl st to ft lp only of first dc: 36 dc. 

Rnd 3.(THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN CHANGE THE COLOR FOR THE PRETTY RUFFLE) Ch 1, working in ft lps only, sc in same st, ch 3, sk next dc, (sc in next dc, ch 3, sk next dc) around; join with sl st to first sc. (.THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN CHANGE THE COLOR BACK TO MAIN COLOR IF YOU HAVE CHANGED)

Rnd 4. Holding ch-3 ruffle lps out of your way and working in the free lps (back loops) of last rnd, sl st in first st; ch 3, 2 dc in next dc, (dc in next dc, 2 dc in next dc) 3 times, sk next 10 dc (armhole) , (dc in next dc, 2 dc in next dc) 4 times, sk last 10 dc (2nd armhole); join with sl st to first dc : 24 dc. 
Rnd 5. Ch 3, working in both lps, 2 dc in next dc, (dc in next dc, 2 dc in next dc) around ; join with sl st to first dc.
Photobucket
Rnd 6-7. Ch 3, dc in next dc and in ea dc around; join with sl st to first dc. 

Rnd 8. (THIS IS AGAIN WHERE YOU CAN CHANGE THE COLOR FOR THE RUFFLE) Ch 1, sc in same st, ch 3, sk next dc, (sc in next dc, ch 3, sk next dc) around; join with sl st to first sc, finish off. 

First time costumer? Free shipping with any size order with code FIRSTREP at checkout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Look

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

Free Victorian Santa Cross Stitch Pattern