Free Crochet Pattern. Flowering Grannies EASY PEASY!

Free Crochet Pattern. Flowering Grannies. EASY

With First color Ch 4 and join with sl st to form ring.

Rnd 1: Continue with same color, ch 3, working yarn over end, 2 dc in ring, (ch 2, 3 dc in ring) 3 times. Ch 2, join with sl st in beg ch 3. FINISH OFF.

That makes the little flower in the middle. :)

Rnd 2: Without turning , join second color with sl st in any ch 2 sp, ch 3, (2 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) in same ch 2 sp. 1st corner made! *(3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) in next ch 2 sp (2nd corner made!) Repeat from * 2 times more. Join with sl st in beg. ch 3.  Do not finish off.

Rnd 3: Do not turn. sl st in next two double crochet, sl st in ch 2 sp (corner). Ch 3, (2 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) in same sp, *Ch 1, 3 dc in next sp, ch 1 (3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) in next corner sp, rep from * twice more. 3 dc in last sp, ch 1, join with sl st in top of ch 3. Do not fasten off.

Then after that I basically just did the same thing again till I got to the size squared that I wanted. I could have gone on for days! It is so easy! The pattern recommends that you do 6 rounds. So here are my squares. I really liked their colors but I decided to use soft baby yard for a baby blanket that I am making for my cousin.
First time costumer? Free shipping with any size order with code FIRSTREP at checkout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

A New Look

Victorian Sachet Cross Stitch Pattern