What took me so long to try this lotion??

GOOD DAY EVERYONE! I hope you are all doing well. It has been raining here in Montana for about 2 weeks now, but today the sun is out and it feels really warm. I am very happy. Makes for a perfect Saturday. 

I work during the week but love to paint and garden during the weekends. My plans are to take pictures of my daughter before she goes back to Korea :(, plant my garlic and onions and work on my paintings. I have two that are in "the process of". A rabbit is one and a large Elk overlooking Montana is the other. 

I also wanted to share with you this lotion from Avon. I know this is going to sound really horrible. I have been selling Avon for about 7 years now and not once have I actually tried the Moisture Therapy basic lotion. I am that girl who likes to buy the smelly lotions. So I have always picked up the smelly lotions. Last night however, my hands were so dry so I decided to open up a bottle that I had laying around as an extra. My garden friends always swear by it. I used it last night and I have to say, it actually works. I put it on my feet too and make me feel better! I feel ashamed because I haven't used it in all these years. I have tried pretty much everything else. Now that extra bottle is MINE! 


I am going to get back to my Saturday now. I just wanted to pop in and share this with you. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! If you are feeling chatty, let me know what you are doing this weekend in the comments below! I would love to hear from you! 

And let me just say THANK YOU to those of you who do come in here and an HUGE THANK YOU to those who order from me on a regular basis! You are GREATLY APPRECIATED by me and my family! 


If you would like to see the deals on lotions right now please click on the pictures! If it does not say on the top of the page that you are shopping with me, Frankie Jaime, then something didn't work out. Let me know if it does work! Please and thank you! 
Wanna buy a whole set? One for the bathroom, one for the nightstand and another for your purse! This set works perfect!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
FREE SHIPPING With any order of $40 or more! 
First time costumer? Free shipping with any size order with code FIRSTREP at checkout. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

A New Look

Victorian Sachet Cross Stitch Pattern