Spring Dishes from Avon!

This morning it is raining once again in Montana. I really want to see the sun! My whole weekend has been dark and gloomy. This morning I got onto the computer to look at flowers to make myself happier and feel more "springish", if that is even a word, and I was reminded of these super cute bowls! So now I am thinking I just might get an early Mother's Day gift for myself, from myself! 

I am really excited because my peonies are actually coming up this year. I have had them for 3 years now and every year they only grow leaves. This year however, I have way more leaves and shoots than I have ever seen and so I am actually not sure if I will have flowers or not but I am wishing and hoping that is a good indication that I will! Fingers are crossed! I did plant some Basil, Rosemary and Cilantro for some big pots outside. I really enjoy gardening. I started just last year and I gotta say, its so fun! I also planted Tulips for the first time and they are really pretty. I will take a picture of them when its not raining out.


What do you like to do when you are not being an "adult" and raising kids or paying the bills? Let me know in the comments below! 


CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION
and remember Avon is not just about makeup! 
AVON'S EASY LIVING PRODUCTS ARE HERE JUST IN TIME FOR SPRING!
FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU ORDER $40 or more! 
First time costumer? Free shipping with any size order with code FIRSTREP at checkout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Straight out of the book of virtues... PLEASE

A New Look

Victorian Sachet Cross Stitch Pattern